This summer, you may be traveling internationally, doing some island hopping, trekking through the United States, or staying close to home. No matter where your vacation takes you, pictures and selfies are a given. Will your teeth stand out in those photos because they look amazing… or because they don’t? Customized cosmetic dentistry can make all the difference.
Brighten Your Smile
If you’re in a rush and want to make a big change to your smile is as little time as possible, the most effective cosmetic dentistry treatment is professional teeth whitening. Your Rye, NY, dentist offers two options:
- In-office teeth whitening: In just about an hour, your smile can be whiter, brighter, and look flawless, even if it’s not. A high-concentration peroxide gel is applied to the tooth enamel, separating stain molecules. This leaves teeth up to eight shades whiter and achieves what over-the-counter whitening efforts never can: immediate, long-lasting, customized results.
- Take-home whitening kit: When you purchase a teeth-whitening kit from your dentist to use on your own time in your home, you will get the same kind of powerful bleaching agent, just at a lower strength so it can be applied for longer periods of time. This minimizes user error and any sensitivity. Over a few weeks and a few hours of wear every day, teeth will be bright and white.
Tweak the Imperfections
Some people have smile imperfections on just one or two teeth that can ruin the look of your entire smile. You may decide to just live with this, but you don’t have to when there are easy solutions. Porcelain crowns, in particular, are an excellent way to cover up what’s unsightly and quickly achieve a perfect smile.
- Do you have a stained front tooth that can’t be whitened?
- Do you have one or two crooked teeth and you don’t want braces or Invisalign?
- Do you have an odd-shaped tooth that stands out from the crown in a bad way?
Any tooth that’s interrupting the appearance of your smile can often be corrected with the supremely versatile porcelain crown. Each one is carefully customized to match the rest of your teeth in color, shape, and size. Crowns typically take two dental visits to complete with a week or two in between. Start planning now if you want to be smile-ready for your July or August summer vacation.
Do a One-Time Overhaul
If you have reached the point where you’re tired of your broken-down, unattractive teeth making you self-conscious, if you don’t want to smile or speak up for fear that others will judge you because of your teeth, it’s time to consider porcelain veneers. Here’s what can happen to your smile with this cosmetic dentistry treatment:
- Symmetrical smile
- White teeth
- Complementary shape and size
- Concealment of all cosmetic problems
- Flawless smile
Get the Cosmetic Dentistry That’s Right for You
Ready to get vacation ready? And get a smile makeover that will change you not just for a summer, but for a lifetime? Schedule a consultation with Chester Hill Dentistry in Rye, NY, and talk to your dentist.