Very few people are gifted with the DNA of straight, white, flawless teeth. You might wonder if, in fact, there is such a thing as perfect teeth. People with porcelain veneers would say that perfection is possible. And you don’t have to be a certain age to take advantage of this life-altering cosmetic dentistry treatment.
Problems Porcelain Veneers Can Fix
By age 21, adults should have all 32 permanent teeth, though this number can vary by four teeth depending on whether a person has had their wisdom teeth extracted. From this age on, nearly all cosmetic dentistry treatments are possible. Porcelain veneers are a major draw because of their versatility.
Veneers can conceal just about every smile complaint a person has, including stains, discoloration, chips, gaps, misalignment, oddly shaped teeth, and short teeth. Consider the following:
- Didn’t have braces as an adolescent? Don’t want braces now? Your teeth can be super-straight thanks to veneers.
- Have tooth stains that teeth whitening can’t fix? Born with naturally yellow teeth? Veneers will give you bright, white teeth.
- Wish your teeth weren’t such dramatically different sizes? Veneers are customized in shape and size.
Whatever your cosmetic smile complaint, veneers can be an effective, long-lasting, natural-looking solution.
Reasons to Get Veneers in Rye, NY
People pursue porcelain veneers for different reasons. Of course, these patients want their teeth to look better, but the motivation can vary.
- Your personal life needs a boost. Embarrassed to flirt? Don’t have any good smiling pics to post to your dating profiles? Worried about the first impression on a first date? Your teeth can make or break your love life. Porcelain veneers are a confidence booster of massive proportions.
- Your career is stalling. If you’re face-to-face with colleagues, customers, clients, or students every day, they’re seeing you and your teeth and judging you on your appearance, whether you like it or not. Maybe being charming, persuasive, and friendly are all part of your job description – you’ll be that much more successful when your smile matches what you’re saying and emoting.
- You’re looking too young. If you have short teeth or gapped teeth or anything resembling baby teeth, these characteristics can make you look too young, making it difficult for you to get ahead or be taken seriously. Veneers will give you a “grown-up” smile that will prevent you from being self-conscious about how you present yourself to the world.
- You’re looking too old. There’s nothing wrong with maturity and wisdom – you’ve earned your station in life. However, if your teeth are making you look older than your actual age, veneers will brighten up your face and make you look years younger.
- You just want to look better. Whether you’re working or playing or burning up social media, you simply want to feel confident about smiling and letting others see your teeth, whether in person or digitally.
Find out whether you’re a good candidate for a smile makeover using porcelain veneers. It doesn’t matter if you’re young, old, or anywhere in between. When you want your teeth to look better, veneers are the customized, amazing, long-lasting cosmetic dentistry solution. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Chi Fu at Chester Hill Dentistry in Rye.