Every dental patient is unique and has their own oral health concerns, questions, and triumphs. Your dental care is personalized by your Rye, NY, dentist so, even if you’re unhappy with how your teeth look, feel, or function now, in no time it is possible to learn to love your smile.
Start with the Basics
Sometimes, oral health problems are easily remedied with the most basic dental care, including:
- Teeth cleaning: Do you feel like your teeth are grungy? How long has it been since you’ve gotten a thorough dental cleaning from a dental hygienist? This polishing will make your teeth shine brightly and look healthy.
- Dental exam: If your teeth are causing you any pain or discomfort, a thorough dental exam will identify any potential problems, from tooth decay to gum disease.
- X-rays: You may not see anything untoward going on above the surface of your gums, but your dentist knows that x-rays will give the true story about what’s happening within your teeth. Infections, cracks, and other damage can be corrected quickly with x-rays and the proper diagnosis.
Fix What Feels Off
Sometimes, your oral health damages itself because if misalignment or missing teeth. Through targeted restorative dentistry solutions, you can fix oral health discomforts with solutions like:
- Invisalign: You may have a few teeth out of place, or several unwanted gaps, or your entire jaw may be out of alignment. Invisalign is the orthodontic alternative of choice for millions of adults who want a discreet way to make their smile look, feel, and work better.
- Dental implants: The permanent, long-lasting way to replace missing teeth is with dental implants. They replace both tooth and root for a complete restoration that makes your mouth stronger, healthier, and fully functional.
- Teeth grinding relief: If you grind your teeth unconsciously night after night, your teeth and jaw and mouth will feel the pain. It’s an easily corrected problem, using a customized nightguard to minimize pressure and damage and give you a good night’s sleep.
Make Cosmetic Upgrades
If you really want to learn to love your smile, it’s time to upgrade how it looks. The effort can be major or minor, but any changes you make will transform your teeth into a whiter, more youthful smile.
- Teeth whitening: Professional bleaching products are what make a real difference in the color of your tooth enamel, trumping all promising over-the-counter products.
- Porcelain veneers: If you want a stunning smile makeover that will cover every aesthetic complaint you have about your teeth, customized porcelain veneers will get the job done, creating a symmetrical smile and teeth that blend together for a natural look in color, size, shape, and length.
- Dental bonding: Super-effective but often overlooked, dental bonding can correct a multitude of small cosmetic issues. This non-invasive and fast treatment can fix stains, discoloration, cracks, chips, and more to make your smile look whole again.
It isn’t hard to find the right dental care path to loving your smile again. It’s simply a matter of making your oral health a priority. Contact Chester Hill Dentistry in Rye, NY, to schedule an appointment and discuss your dental concerns, questions, and goals.