For many people, this time of year is about being with your loved ones and showing people how much they mean to you, through words or actions. There will come a time, though, when thoughts of the New Year filter in, and you’ll begin to consider what you want from the next 365 days and beyond. If amid all the present-buying and gift-giving you haven’t done anything for yourself this season, consider cosmetic dentistry for self-care in the New Year.
Why Cosmetic Dentistry?
Whether you make a New Year’s resolution or not, the end of one year and the start of a new one is a great time to make a change. With the right cosmetic dentistry procedures, you can feel better about yourself, look like the best version of yourself, and have a long-lasting gorgeous smile that makes you feel better professionally, personally, and socially.
There is a cosmetic dentistry treatment for everyone, so don’t hesitate to ask your Rye, NY, dentist what kind of dental care is right for your teeth and smile. Here are just some of the most common procedures that transform people from old news to today’s news:
- Professional teeth whitening: Say yes to one-hour, dramatic, in-office teeth whitening or take-home whitening kits that whiten teeth over a few weeks. Either way, the bleaching products your cosmetic dentist uses are powerful and transformative to a super-white smile that looks amazing, even if it isn’t perfect.
- Porcelain veneers: If there are multiple things about your teeth that you dislike, customized porcelain veneers can conceal them all, including chips, gaps, misalignment, stains, short teeth, and so much more. Bright white, stain resistant, and flawless, veneers last for decades and transform your smile in just two visits to the dentist.
- Porcelain crowns: It’s easy to overlook a porcelain crown as a cosmetic dentistry treatment, but this restoration does so much more than just cover a damaged tooth. Crowns can cover up an unsightly tooth, build up a small or misshapen tooth, cover a tooth that can’t be whitened, and simply create perfection where there was none.
- Dental bonding: The dental bonding procedure takes only about 30 minutes per tooth, which is ideal for time-crunched patients. It’s minimally invasive and usually doesn’t require local anesthesia, but can be used to correct teeth that are jagged, misshapen, chipped, cracked, decayed, discolored, fractured, and gapped.
- Smile makeover: If you’re ready for the cosmetic dentistry of all cosmetic dentistry, talk to your Rye dentist about the smile makeover that’s right for you. This treatment usually consists of several cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry treatments to give you a smile that is flawless, perfect, and looks completely natural.
You can make your smile your New Year’s resolution. You can make cosmetic dentistry for your broken-down teeth a gift for yourself this holiday season. No one needs an excuse to want their smile to look better or to feel better about themselves. Find out what’s right for you.Contact Dr. Chi Fu at Chester Hill Dentistry in Rye, NY to schedule a consultation.